In order to apply for admission to the Santa Fe Business Incubator program, please read the following information about the requirements and the criteria with which we choose Incubator clients. If you feel that you meet the requirements and would like to apply to the program, below is a list of steps to be completed. Please contact us at 505-424-1140 should you have any questions or wish to schedule an appointment to meet with the Program Manager and/or tour the facility.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CLIENTS
1. The business must be in full-time operation once it moves into the Incubator.
2. Prior to occupancy, applicants and businesses must comply, or agree to comply, with all applicable local, state and federal regulations and ordinances, including applicable environmental laws.
Applicants will be evaluated based on the following key criteria:
1. Potential for business growth and job creation.
2. A need for the services of the Incubator and a willingness to accept assistance when indicated.
3. The ability of the business to help diversify the local economy.
4. The viability of the business and its potential for success.
5. The business’ marketing opportunities and approach.
6. The business’ management team.
7. Resources available to the business.
8. Technologies appropriate to the business.
9. The compatibility of the business with the Incubator program and facility.
STEPS FOR CLIENT ADMISSION
1. Complete an Application Form and submit by one of the following:
Mail or in person to:
Santa Fe Business Incubator
3900 Paseo del Sol,
Santa Fe, NM 87507
2. We will review your application and you will be notified if your business is eligible for consideration. An appointment will be scheduled for a site visit and to discuss your application. You will need to then submit a copy of your business plan, including financial statements. If necessary, a second meeting will be scheduled to discuss the business plan.
The Incubator President and the Program Manager will review the business plan and if the business meets the evaluation criteria, a meeting with the Selection Committee will be scheduled.
3. You will meet with the Selection Committee at which time they may request additional information to establish or verify that the minimum qualifications are satisfied. You will be notified of their decision at the end of the meeting.